These 6 Fall Fashion Essentials Will Instantly Update Your Look
1. Wide-Leg Trousers – Pixie pants, be gone! Wide-leg trousers are the pants of the season. Pair with a silk blouse for work or a T-shirt and sneakers for the weekend.
2. The (New) Little Black Dress– The LBD has gotten an upgrade this season. Try a midi or maxi hemline, and dress it up with heels or go casual with flats and a blazer
3. Something Burgundy – Burgundy is a must-have color this season. Work it into some part of your wardrobe, from a simple sweater to a handbag.
4. The Ultimate Jumpsuit – The jumpsuit is here to stay, and it's time to add one to your wardrobe if you haven't already. Whether in khaki, denim, or wool, a utility style is the way to go this fall. Layer it over a T-shirt or sweater, or button up the neck and wear it alone. What's more? The style looks equally awesome with your well-loved sneakers and sky-high stilettos.
5. A Fisherman Sweater – Chunky knits are a fall favorite, but there's something uniquely perfect about the classic fisherman sweater. Wear with jeans, cords, or a denim skirt on the weekends.
6. The Car Coat – Hitting at the mid-thigh, a car coat can be worn as a fall jacket or as a layering piece for indoors at work. For the weekends, pop it over yoga pants and sneakers for coffee runs!